From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Action needed - talk selection for the OfBiz track at ApacheCon Europe
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 14:44:25 GMT
Yes, thanks!

Jacques

Steve Holden wrote:
> You are now a super-user. See them now?

> On Sep 8, 2012, at 3:58 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Someone can help?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
>>> OK, I see I'm a manager so I must be missing something, but really can't find
it this mornig again

>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>

Congrats for those who selected this

I don't see towards top a button with drop-downs
how could I miss it? I guess it's a dropdown menu
to find it, believe me, seems well hidden ;o)

or standby in the submission system.

the top right. Following this allows you (in the
columns by clicking the column header, which makes it

Click on the talk you want to affect, and towards

or requirements that you may have for the running order.

he does not answer today I will volunteer to finish his

of the OFBiz PMC; I think that Pierre Smits, that is

10 different submissions for your proposed track, so there's

OfBiz, and

ASAP so we can re-assign the space to one of the other