From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: apachecon eu speaker subsidies
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:52:08 GMT
Of course it's no longer obvious, out of context, that you and I are discussing the ApacheCon
NA costs and prices.

I don't ever remember sharing that information with anyone in the ASF - though the contract
makes certain stipulations about post-conference disclosure, which we naturally intend to
comply with.

regards
 Steve