From Lars Lipinski <...@lipinski.it>
Subject Re: early bird tickets sold-out?
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:32:48 GMT
Hi there,

I'd like to second that issue...
Colleagues and me were relying on the statement that early bird phase
will be available until October 1st, with no limit concerning the amount
of sold tickets.
So we were also baffled to find the order form blocked for early tickets
yesterday.
We dont't buy tickets yet as we are still waiting for the order form to
offer early bird tickets again.
Maybe it's some misconfiguration and the limited amount should apply to
the student tickets (as mentioned on the page)?
Any clarification is welcome and needed.

Thanks for organizing the event, we are looking forward to it!

Greetings from Berlin,
Lars