From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon EU: Registration for speakers
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 20:30:43 GMT
I'd like to finalize my registration for the ApacheCon EU in Sinsheim.
Since I'll be a speaker there http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/ and I've
seen a lot of messages about speaker registrations recently on this list
(even though it was later clarified that most of the discussion actually
referred to ACNA 2013), I thought I'd check here before proceeding:

1) http://www.apachecon.eu/tickets/ asks that "Committers, Speakers and
Sponsors" use the promotion code they received; I didn't receive any
code as speaker (yes, I did receive one as committer). Are codes sent
automatically to all speakers? Or should I request one somewhere?

2) Speakers should book their accommodation independently, right? (I'm
not saying that they should be given free accommodation, of course; just
making sure that there isn't a block of rooms already reserved for
speakers like the ones already reserved for all attendees
http://www.apachecon.eu/accommodation/ and that I didn't manage to read
about it).

Thanks,
   Andrea Pescetti - Apache OpenOffice committer.