From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: early bird tickets sold-out?
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:05:54 GMT
Likewise, I have planned to purchase an early-bird ticket for a
colleague. I had planned my decision making and budgeting around the 1
October date, so was surprised to see that the early bird Rate is sold
out. Is this an error? How can I go about purchasing the early bird
ticket? I would like to know that I will be able to purchase one even if
the 1 October date passes without the problem having been fixed.

Thanks!

Upayavira