From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: apachecon eu speaker subsidies
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:31:04 GMT

> All speakers will be emailed in a week or two with details of how to register
Thanks for clearing that up.

It does however put me (and I assume a few other speakers) in a position of were I'm unsure
of what the full cost will be. It would help to know the full costs (ticket and accommodation)
before I have to book my flight, the longer I leave that the more expensive it's likely to

My TAC application was unsuccessful and as I'm self employed so the cost of attending the
conference cost is an important consideration.

View raw message