From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Action needed - talk selection for the OfBiz track at ApacheCon Europe
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 11:39:01 GMT
You are now a super-user. See them now?

On Sep 8, 2012, at 3:58 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Someone can help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
>> OK, I see I'm a manager so I must be missing something, but really can't find it
this mornig again

>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
>>> Hi Steve,
>>>
>>> I just made some reviews and was amazed by how it's easy to review and vote.
Congrats for those who selected this software/tool!

>>> Unfortunately, for some reasons (I guess permission?), when selecting a talk
I don't see towards top a button with drop-downs which
>>> would allow me to select a status. If it's not a permissoins issue, how could
I miss it? I guess it's a dropdown menu with text
>>> options? I don't see any, nor any special button (I tried hard to find it, believe
me, seems well hidden ;o)

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Jacques

standby in the submission system.

top right. Following this allows you (in the "Reviews"
the column header, which makes it easier to see

Click on the talk you want to affect, and towards the

requirements that you may have for the running order.

does not answer today I will volunteer to finish his work

of the OFBiz PMC; I think that Pierre Smits, that is not a

different submissions for your proposed track, so there's

so we can re-assign the space to one of the other tracks