From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:06:07 GMT
Hi All

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the ApacheCon banners, both
designing and reviewing! We've another design related task, which
hopefully people can aid with...

One of our contacts at SAP has offered to distribute a flyer for the
conference to the surrounding Universities near the venue. That means we
need to sort out a flyer!

Ideally, we want two quite similar flyers, one aimed at Students, and one
aimed at non-Students.

Most of the details needed are available on the website, especially the
homepage, the About page, and the Tracks page. The only bit that isn't
there, is the ticket prices. We'll be confirming those in a day or two,
when they go on sale. I can say there'll be a cheap rate for Students, an
early-bird rate, and a regular rate. (Plus committers discounts, but that
isn't needed for the flyers!). If the flyers could be mocked up with a gap
for the prices, that'd be great, and we can review the general thing soon
and fill in the prices later this week.

Anyone able to help tackle this?

Thanks
Nick