From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe CFP closes Monday!
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 19:38:03 GMT
On Sat, 11 Aug 2012, Donald Harbison wrote:
> For those of us who like to test our adrenal glands....what is the UTC
> time on Monday for CFP system lock?

Hmm, I'm not sure. If you're lucky, it might just be Tuesday UTC... But
best not to cut it that fine!

Steve - am I right in thinking that to turn off the CFP, we need to go
into the admin, and under Home -> Proposals -> Proposal sections -> Talks
change "Closed" from Unknown to True? Or is it something that Eldarion
have to do?

If it's the former, I suspect the CFP will close late Monday evening
Steve's time (Pacific). If the latter, then it depends on when Eldarion
are able to pull the plug late on Monday...

View raw message