From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to proposals (was Re: To extend or not...)
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 12:40:06 GMT
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, Steve Holden wrote:
> The functionality is now available. Nick can invite further reviewers.

I'm a bit busy at the moment, and won't have a chance to look at anything
for at least 8 hours.

Steve - would you be able to grant reviewing karma to all the track chairs
as starters? They're listed in the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZqERZgbUeSdF9xcFdpNkp2UWNLUThxX3NYc1pZWnc#gid=0
Add @apache.org to their usernames (availids) as needed for email
addresses

(I had thought that we were going to welcome reviews from everyone, with
track chairs having the final say, but I guess that isn't going to be
possible with the setup)

Nick