From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to proposals (was Re: To extend or not...)
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 22:03:37 GMT
On Mon, 6 Aug 2012, Donald Harbison wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com>wrote:
>> From the OpenOffice project perspective, we very much need to understand
> who/what has been submitted. With this knowledge, we can more effectively
> make direct appeals to worthy members and participants and improve the
> overall quality of the track....*before* the CFP system closes on August 13.
>
> In other words, we urgently need this capability.

I have no idea why it isn't live yet :(

Steve - do you know why Eldarion are so late with this, and when we can
expect everyone to start reviewing proposals?

In the mean time, I've logged into the site admin, and cut+pasted the
current titles and tracks into the track proposal spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZqERZgbUeSdF9xcFdpNkp2UWNLUThxX3NYc1pZWnc#gid=2

Hopefully that's enough for people to get going with, while Steve goes and
shouts very very loudly at the people running the website....

Nick