From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Local travel advice re TAC
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 22:22:58 GMT
On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, Goetz, Paul wrote:
> today I received two quotes for a bus shuttle service to RNA Sinsheim:
>
>> From Heilbronn to Sinsheim in the morning and back in the evening: 295 EUR for a
bus with 38 seats, 315 EUR for a bus with 49 seats (prices excl. VAT = ~351 EUR / ~375 EUR
incl. VAT).
>> From Heidelberg to Sinsheim: 390 EUR for a bus with either 40 or 50 seats (no difference
in pricing; price excl. VAT = ~464 incl. VAT).

Thanks for this.

> This is about 7,66 EUR from Heilbronn and 9,28 EUR from Heidelberg per
> person / per day (assuming a large bus, completely booked). Public
> transport from Heidelberg is 7,50 EUR for one ticket (15 EUR per day),
> or 39 EUR for a seven-day ticket...

Any chance you could post this information to the website? Either to the
wiki, or I could create a new page on the site for accomodation info and
you could post it straight there?

Nick