From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Travel assistance for EU 2012
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 21:04:46 GMT
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012, Nick Burch wrote:
> The announcement is due to go out today. Before that, someone needs to
> load the revised dates into the webapp. I won't have access to my ssh
> keys to get into the tac-vm box until tonight. If someone can beat me to
> it, please svn up the webapp, do "./manage.py loaddata initial_data" to
> pull in the revised dates, then bounce httpd to activate. Oh, and then
> start drafting the announcement :)

The update has been applied, and applications for TAC assistance to ACEU
are now open!

Before we send out the announcement (which still needs drafting - no
takers yet to help with that?), it'd be good if someone could confirm it
works fine.

So, if you were planning to apply for TAC assistance, it'd be great if
someone could try it soon and report to <tac-apply@apache.org> (a private,
non-archived list so your privacy is protected) if you hit any problems.
Assuming none are reported in, say, the next 6 hours, we can announce.
Well, announce as soon as somone writes up the announcement email that
is...!

Details of TAC are available at http://www.apache.org/travel/ , and to
apply you'll want https://tac-apply.apache.org/

Cheers