From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Travel assistance for EU 2012
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:24:42 GMT
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012, Pierre Smits wrote:
> You are correct. The front page of tac-apply.apache.org displays text
> regarding the ApacheCon NA 2013 event. That should describe the ApacheCon
> EU 2012 event first, and then the NA event.
>
> On the application page both events are shown. None can be picked,
> ApacheCon EU 2012 event is already closed.

The announcement is due to go out today. Before that, someone needs to
load the revised dates into the webapp. I won't have access to my ssh keys
to get into the tac-vm box until tonight. If someone can beat me to it,
please svn up the webapp, do "./manage.py loaddata initial_data" to pull
in the revised dates, then bounce httpd to activate. Oh, and then start
drafting the announcement :)

Cheers
Nick