From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: To extend or not...
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:20:58 GMT
On Wed, 1 Aug 2012, Pierre Smits wrote:
> I saw at the http://www.apachecon.eu website the headline of the CfP now
> shows the extension till Monday 13th of August.

Yup! As mentioned in another thread yesterday, the review system has been
confirmed to be going live this week, and can run in parallel with the
CFP, so we've been able to extend as everyone asked!

The plan is to send an announcement to pmcs about the extension and
putting the banners / details on the website. If someone could help draft
the first part of that, that'd be great! We want to upload the logos to
www.apache.org/events/logos-banners/ for the latter, I'll finish that
later today if no-one beats me to it. We can hopefully announce that later
today :)

> But in the section 'Get involved' it still shows August 3rd.

You should have edit karma for the site (it was granted yesterday), so
please do go ahead and fix things you spot that are wrong such as this

Nick