From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon Europe 2012] You have been invited to join "Review Team"
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 21:06:55 GMT
That sounds like a healthy submissions total.

Please note, I am happy to promote anyone who wants the karma to reviews manager status, so
that my absence and/or Nick's never holds the work up too long and you can add reviewers as
required. A couple of you who are regularly glued to their email would be helpful.

regards
 Steve