From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:27:30 GMT
On Aug 22, 2012, at 5:14 PM, Melissa Warnkin wrote:

> Steve - I'm not sure what you mean by getting a "professional" to do this? I'm pretty
confident that we can achieve this through our volunteers, but thought perhaps this is something
that your team would be able to do as well?

Obviously better if our volunteers can handle it. I was just wanting to make sure it didn't
end up dropped on the floor. If something was required by a deadline I could have commissioned
someone, if necessary.

By the way, I haven't studied your updated time line in detail yet, but I am sure it will
be helpful.

regards
 Steve