From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU Proposal Feedback
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:24:13 GMT
There are "reviews", which are for reviewers, and "Speaker feedback" which is what you are
talking about. You won't see the reviews of your talks but you should see the speaker feedback.

The links you ACTUALLY need are like

  http://www.apachecon.eu/reviews/review/85/#proposal-detail

I'll ask the Eldarion team to correct the links in those emails.

Byt he way, I don't see any speaker feedback against wither talk ...

regards
 Steve

On Aug 14, 2012, at 6:17 AM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> Dear ApacheCon EU Team,
>
> I'm getting good feedback on my proposals, but when I click on the link in the notification
emails [1][2] I don't see the comments, or have any way to respond to them.