From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: How can we help?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:46:15 GMT
Note that the accommodation page has been up for about twelve hours:

  http://apachecon.eu/accommodaation/

We need to get more information on there about other opportunities for accommodation, dining
and so on - whether as links or literally right there on the page.

All additional information gratefully received.

regards
 Steve