From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe Schedule Grid (planners@apachecon.com)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:00:21 GMT
I'd like to single out that one point from a lengthy email for further discussion, but since
(at this point) it's not relevant to the purposes of planners@, we'll say goodbye to them
with this post and take it forwards here.

Is it the Foundation's wish to start including "non-coders" as part of the potential audience?
Are these people managers? Documenters? What? I just wondered if we should be looking at changing
the target demographic.

regards
 Steve