From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternate proposal for the flyer
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:28:57 GMT
Another version with additional logos of participating projects:
http://people.apache.org/~grobmeier/aceu/aceu-flyer-4.pdf

Please note, not all projects are there. For example Buildr, Logging
etc is missing.

In addition I would prefer to work with high resolution logos but no
idea where i can get them.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de