From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternate proposal for the flyer
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:46:35 GMT
Hello all,

based on some comments by Paul I have updated the latest flyer version:
http://people.apache.org/~grobmeier/aceu/aceu-flyer-3.pdf

Hopefully you like the perspectives of the track names. I am willing
to work on them again, if you don't like.

Also the date is corrected and the correct SAP logo is used; i am
waiting for a better resolution here.

Finally the word "Germany" has been replaced with the name of the region.

One question is open, the use of the logos. I could add the project
logos on the left side as some kind of list. I am afraid the flyer is
pretty full then, but if you all want them, I can give it a try.

Feedback welcome!

Cheers
Christian

--