From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] - [ACEU] - Rename Community track to Community and Business
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:52:39 GMT
Hi...

   I noticed that there are some expected proposal and interest to have a
Business track which is used to be combined with the Community track as I
have noticed from in the archived ApacheCon information [1].

Is too late to rename the Community track [2] of ACEU 2012 to become
Community and Business, which I partially referring to in the track
description

Thoughts ?

[1] http://www.apachecon.com/c/
[2] http://www.apachecon.eu/tracks/#community