From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe CFP closes Monday!
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 09:50:06 GMT
Hello Nick!

I added the banner into my mail footer and sent a mail to our users and
developers list. I would also like to announce my Apache Camel talk on our
Camel index page, but I didn't get a confirmation until now. I'm only able
to speak on the 5th, 6th or 7th of November because I also planned to speak
at the German W-JAX (http://jax.de/wjax2012/) at the 8th of November in
Munich. When do you plan to confirm/reject the talks?

Best,
Christian
V. P. Apache Camel