From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Access to proposals (was Re: To extend or not...)
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:50:03 GMT
On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Happy to grant karma now I'm awake again. Please note that reviewer karma is only available
to those who already have an account in the review system. Working through the spreadsheet
the first four track chairs had no account - at least, not under their apache.org address.
So I decided to ask here for them to all create accounts. Had they opened these accounts earlier
you'd have at least been able to log in and see the proposals that had come in to date.

Please grant my account (ke4qqq@apache.org) karma as well

--David