From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Venue visit ApacheCon EU Sinsheim Notes
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 13:38:07 GMT
Nick,

Thanks for summarizing all the various peoples reports in this one mail.

Can I suggest that it is long past time for separating out these
issues and tasking appropriate volunteers for driving things forwards.
We need a planning time. We need regular calls to make sure things are
not being dropped.

I guess what I'm saying is we need a plan (it's great that there is
now information on which we can build this plan - thank you all)

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)