From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Access to proposals (was Re: To extend or not...)
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 12:16:19 GMT
On 31 July 2012 17:06, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2012, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>> When can we give chairs some visibility into their tracks? If its not
>> possible to give them log-in access can we export to a spreadsheet or
>> something on a periodic basis (ideally daily)
>

> They'll get full visibility once the review system is in place. Steve
> emailed earlier to say that it's due by the end of the week, but hopefully
> sooner.

Any update now that we are at the start of the following week?

We really need to get this moving. It's a block on many things not
just the reviewing of proposals but also the sponsorship proposal for
track sponsors - we don't know what tracks can realistically be put
together or how large they will be.

Ross