From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Venue visit ApacheCon EU Sinsheim Notes
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:36:30 GMT
Nick,

If I may suggest the need is for a planning team who, collectively agree to
make this event a success. In the past regular calls to keep people
informed, coupled with clear task descriptions in those calls have worked
quite well. I get the feeling there are quite a few volunteers willing to
help, is just that the tasks are a little lost in big reports (which is a
huge step up from no info - thanks to everyone working hard on this)

As for the ComDev track description, note I am *not* the chair for that
track. I will ensure it gets done though, thanks for flagging.

Ross