From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: How can we help?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:42:00 GMT
On 21 August 2012 14:45, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Thanks for getting in touch!
>
> @Planners,
>
> Do we need help from locals just now e.g. preparation?

Information about good places to eat/drink etc. that are near the
venue and/org hotels. It would be great if we could provide some hints
and tips for attendees on where to go for a variety of after hours
activities (large group food, small group food, high class food, drink
and chat, party drinking etc. etc.) Also of use would be details about
public transport, airport transfers etc.

Help reaching out  to the Universities would be good.

> Do we need help from locals when the event is on?

Some people to help lead after hours events would be good.

> Are there possible routes for local businesses to promote themselves
> when ACEU is on? If so Christian is this something which you would be
> interested in?

I'm sure Christian will find his way to the sponsors page if he wants
a formal relationship.

> Do we need more information on Mannheim which we could get from Christian?

Not sure - maybe within the requests above.

Ross