From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:31:48 GMT
Hi Nancy,

You can find it here

http://people.apache.org/~lewismc/aceu/

The pixels have been reduced significantly as the PDF was coming in at
around 8 or 10 Mb IIRC which I didn't want at this stage. The PDF and
accompanying photoshop template are in the directory above.
This may or may not be of help and of course it may be better for
someone to start from scratch but I thought I'd give it a crack
none-the-less.

Thanks

Lewis

--