From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access to proposals (was Re: To extend or not...)
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 09:21:15 GMT
Same for myself please

I offered to help as back up for the NoSQL track. I am more than happy
to pick up a shovel where required to get through thr NoSQL proposals
as I expect there to be quite a few.
lewismc@apache.org
Thanks
Lewis

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM,  <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please add yuzhihong@gmail.com as a reviewer.
>
> I am the track Chair for NoSQL Database track.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Aug 7, 2012, at 11:06 PM, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 7, 2012, at 16:51 PM, Steve Holden wrote:
>>
>>> If you want to be a reviewer (tell your friends!) you just have to ask. Give
me the email address you are registered with at apachecon.eu and I will invite you. Once invited
you are free to invite other reviewers whose opinions will help shape the conference.

>> Could you please add "marcel.offermans@luminis.nl" as a reviewer. I'm the track chair
for the Modular Java Applications track. Thanks a lot!

--
Lewis