From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone help draft speaker accept / reject / reserve emails?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:22:27 GMT
Hi Nick,

This has been done and the speaker[0], rejections[1] and reserve[2]
notifications can be found below respectively.

[0] http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/ACEU12CFPAnnouncement#Announcement_for_Speaker_Acceptance
[1] http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/ACEU12CFPAnnouncement#Announcement_for_Speaker_Rejection
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/ACEU12CFPAnnouncement#Announcement_for_Speaker_Reserve

Thanks Lewis