From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can we help?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:45:16 GMT
Hi Christian,

Thanks for getting in touch!

@Planners,

Do we need help from locals just now e.g. preparation?
Do we need help from locals when the event is on?
Are there possible routes for local businesses to promote themselves
when ACEU is on? If so Christian is this something which you would be
interested in?
Do we need more information on Mannheim which we could get from Christian?

Thanks

Lewis

--
Lewis