From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:30:22 GMT
Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the nudge.
I had a crack yesterday (with help from a friend) and have 'something'
which can be found here [0] e.g. the PDF.

If anyone has photoshop then they can (hopefully) pretty easily edit
the template and generate a PDF. Currently the pixel content on the
one I produced is pretty low this was due to the size of the generated
PDF if it got much higher.

Alternatively if this is crap and we want to go for something else
then fire ahead and get in touch with Steve's marketing team. I
thought it would be best to at least try something rather than
outsource it and unfortunately yesterday was the only time I could sit
down with someone and work through it.

Thanks

Lewis

[0] http://people.apache.org/~lewismc/aceu/

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Haven't seen anything come through on this lately.....what's the status of this? Has
anyone volunteered to do this, or would it be better suited to have Steve's marketing person
do it?

--
Lewis