From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Early Bird Registration is open for ApacheCon Europe!
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:10:14 GMT
Hi Nick,

Same situation here. Me and Andrei are both committers and planning to
attend ApacheCon and we work for the same company.  I think receiving
one bill per person would work, but will have to double-check this
with accounting.

p.s I submitted a talk proposal but it's too early and I know there
have been discussions about speaker support, so we may need to buy 2
tickets.

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com