From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travel assistance for EU 2012
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:14:27 GMT
You are correct. The front page of tac-apply.apache.org displays text
regarding the ApacheCon NA 2013 event. That should describe the ApacheCon
EU 2012 event first, and then the NA event.

On the application page both events are shown. None can be picked,
ApacheCon EU 2012 event is already closed.
This should be fixed a.s.a.p. given the tight schedule.

Regards,

Pierre