From dsh <daniel.hais...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: space for infra meetup
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:33:57 GMT
Closest airports are probably Stuttgart (STR), Frankfurt (FRA) and
Baden Airpark (FKB). STR is The latter isn't an international airport
so you would have in transit transfers. According to google maps STR
is the closest one to Sinsheim. In regards to closeness I wonder what
it means to you... the area is pretty packed and there's the German
autobahn which should get you to any of these airports within a
reasonable amount of time I suppose :)

Cheers
Daniel