From dsh <daniel.hais...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Early Bird Registration is open for ApacheCon Europe!
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:25:58 GMT
+1 to that and...

1) Don't compare conferences such as ApacheCon with a one week 5*
vacation somewhere in the Mediterranean or in the Red Sea - there's
absolute NO relationship between the two!!!
2) Consider the TAC!
3) Don't make this an AOO-specific or -only issue. If it's an issue at
all it applies to every individual planning to attend.

Cheers
Daniel