From dsh <daniel.hais...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: space for infra meetup
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:56:49 GMT
Looks like most travels from Heidelberg to Stuttgart are without stops
in between, except the S-Bahn you have to take. You could always check
that by yourself using this site:

 -> https://www.bahn.de/i/view/USA/en/index.shtml

Departure: Heidelberg Hbf
Destination: Flughafen/Airport Stuttgart, Leinfelden-Echterding

Note: The Stuttgart central railway station doesn't equal to the one
that is directly located at the airport and thus you have to take the
S-Bahn which is another 30 mins travel. I suppose if you would be
heading to Frankfurt you would face a similar situation. So try using
bahn.de to plan your trip if you really intent to travel by train and
not by car.

Cheers
Daniel