From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Access to proposals (was Re: To extend or not...)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 17:15:47 GMT
Ted:

On Aug 8, 2012, at 12:14 PM, Ted Yu wrote:

> Currently the Vote is a required field on review page.
> Since there're a few talks submitted, can this field be made optional ?
>
> That way I would be able to put down comments so that the speaker can
> improve his / her talk.

I only just realized, you are taking about comments to the proposer/speaker? You enter those
via a different form on a separate "Speaker Feedback" tab on that page, so there is no need
to record a vote.

Speaker feedback is notified to the proposer immediately, allowing them to respond by editing
their proposals.

regards
 Steve