From Christian Beil <c.b...@scarus.de>
Subject AW: How can we help?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:21:21 GMT
Thanks to all of you for your ideas!
I'll just answer to this last message.
I think we can start with providing more local information like good places to eat, drink,
chat, party, etc. for Sinsheim, Heidelberg, Mannheim.
There is already some stuff on http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhereToGoInSinsheim, we can
further extend this.
We will try to get in touch with organizers of some other local events and guys from university
to get some further feedback.
For Mannheim this will be no problem, we will also try to find someone for Sinsheim.
Also two of my colleagues are from Heidelberg.
On Monday we'll all sit together about what we can do.
How quickly should information be on the wiki?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lewis John Mcgibbney [mailto:lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. August 2012 12:27
An: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Cc: Melissa Warnkin
Betreff: Re: How can we help?

@Christian,

We currently have a page here [0] which as you will see offers as a selection of places to
go and things to do in and around Sinsheim.
If you feel like you are able to contribute some of your local knowledge about Mannheim then
that would be excellent. We would be able to get you write credentials for the wiki.

Thanks

Lewis

[0] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhereToGoInSinsheim

--