From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:42:44 GMT
The graphic theme is terrific. I would suggest that there as (also?) a need for something that
compels rather than merely attracts.

This isn't easy (and depends on the target demographic, to a certain extent), but we need
to figure out how to add readable verbiage without distracting from the impact of the graphic.
Then we need to decide what the verbiage should say.

(I am hoping the first task will be second nature to you. It's the kind of thing I have to
rely on the skills of others for, having few myself).

regards
 Steve

On Aug 23, 2012, at 12:01 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Nancy Colwell
> <nancy.colwell@lucidimagination.com> wrote:
>> Hmmmm - I searched though my email and for the life of me I cannot find one from
Lewis that included a version of the flyer.