From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 04:45:27 GMT
On Aug 22, 2012, at 5:34 PM, Melissa Warnkin wrote:

> Thanks, Steve.  Yea, I think we should push for one of the volunteers to do this (we
have the talent, so no sense wasting money?!!!).

Hey, I'm from Yorkshire (though now some distance from my spiritual home). If they could find
a way to wash toilet paper they probably would ... just so you know there's nothing wrong
with saving money ;-)

> WRT my updates on the time line:  this was just the first pass - I welcome, and encourage,
feedback/suggestions/etc. from the team!!

As, indeed, do I. But I'm very glad you went in and manhandled it the way you did, because
when I posted it I tried to make it quite clear it was the output of an algorithmic process
[approximate pseudo-code: take a one-year time line and compress it down into way more than
is sensible and then ignore even those deadlines].

Seriously, you have added a much-needed contribution: you actually changed something.

regards
 Steve

PS: Glad you like the accommodations page. Given a choice I can't decide whether to link to
that wiki page or copy and paste selected content. In the Python world once something is dead
once it hits the wiki, mostly. True here too?