From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Early Bird Registration is open for ApacheCon Europe!
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:01:43 GMT
On 27/08/12 15:10, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
> Same situation here. Me and Andrei are both committers and planning to
> attend ApacheCon and we work for the same company.  I think receiving
> one bill per person would work, but will have to double-check this
> with accounting.

I believe that you can do this already. Use the normal committers
discount code, enter your details, then on the payment details page pick
"Prepayment" rather than credit card. That should then give you an
invoice and the payment details, give that to your accounts department
and they can pay it.

Nick