From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Can anyone help draft speaker accept / reject / reserve emails?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 23:07:16 GMT
Hi

We're hopefully going to be sending out speaker notifications on Monday,
or so the plan says... Is anyone able to help with drafting the emails
to speakers for acceptance / rejection / reserve speaker?

It's probably best to do it on the wiki, so people can help, and we can
flag up areas where answers are needed before a part of the email can be
done.

The list archives ought to have lots of examples from past years. Is
anyone able to help with this?

Thanks
Nick