From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: space for infra meetup
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:29:27 GMT
On 13/08/12 18:32, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
> Infra would like to hold a meetup directly after ACEU. Is there some space left for a
few (max. 10)
> people on fri 9/sat 10?

Sadly nothing currently booked - we'll have given the venue back by
then, and I think there's a football match on one of those days...

Does it need to be at the same venue, or will nearby do? If you do need
the same venue, then we'll need to ask Paul to check with the venue
about the possibility of getting one of the small rooms, but it might be
rather pricey when we're not there for the rest of the things. If you
can go for somewhere that's within 30 minutes travel of the venue, then
I think you've plenty of very good options!

What are your requirements in terms of numbers / internets / beer /
proximity to the venue / proximity to airports / etc? Based on that, one
of the locals may be able to suggest the ideal thing for you :)

Nick