From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - [ACEU] - Rename Community track to Community and Business
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:53:54 GMT
On 10/08/12 15:09, Ross Gardler wrote:
> On 9 August 2012 14:52, Mohammad Nour El-Din <mnour@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi...
>>
>>     I noticed that there are some expected proposal and interest to have a
>> Business track which is used to be combined with the Community track as I
>> have noticed from in the archived ApacheCon information [1].
>>
>> Is too late to rename the Community track [2] of ACEU 2012 to become
>> Community and Business, which I partially referring to in the track
>> description
>
> I don't see any problem with this *if* we have appropriate business
> focussed (as opposed to community focussed) sessions to include. It's
> too late from the CFP point of view but I'm sure not too late from the
> track point of view.

I agree, we can (and likely will!) tweak some track titles based on the
final set of talks they end up containing.

So, if the two of you (with your track chair hats on) decide there are
some good business related talks submitted, you can accept them, and
then change your track title + description to match what it contains.

Nick