From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Access to proposals (was Re: To extend or not...)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:21:42 GMT
Yes. The review system is designed to prohibit submitters from voting on or seeing the reviewers'
comments about their talks - they just get the same access to their own talks as any other
speaker.

This is why registering with two identities would open up the potential for "gaming" the system.

regards
 Steve