From Nancy Colwell <nancy.colw...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:50:00 GMT
Hmmmm - I searched though my email and for the life of me I cannot find one from Lewis that
included a version of the flyer.

Lewis - would you mind sending it to me (again :-( )

----- Original Message -----

From: "Melissa Warnkin" <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>
To: planners@apachecon.com
Cc: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 5:14:14 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?

Pursuant to my reminder on the 19th, Lewis had sent an email on the 20th w/a version that
he created.

Nancy - The purpose of the flyer is to announce the conference locally; at universities, local
pubs, wherever we could hang the flyer (or pass out) to optimize publicity. See the email
below from Ross wrt the content of the flyer.

Steve - I'm not sure what you mean by getting a "professional" to do this? I'm pretty confident
that we can achieve this through our volunteers, but thought perhaps this is something that
your team would be able to do as well?

Thanks!
~M