From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Update on local info??...Re: AW: How can we help?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 22:16:38 GMT
Hey Christian,

I hope this email finds you well! Please excuse me if I have missed an update on this, but
I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you and your colleagues have had a chance to
provide more local information?

Please advise.  Thank you so much!!

~Melissa

________________________________
 From: Christian Beil <c.beil@scarus.de>
To: "apachecon-discuss@apache.org" <apachecon-discuss@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:21 AM
Subject: AW: How can we help?

Thanks to all of you for your ideas!
I'll just answer to this last message.
I think we can start with providing more local information like good places to eat, drink,
chat, party, etc. for Sinsheim, Heidelberg, Mannheim.
There is already some stuff on http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhereToGoInSinsheim, we can
further extend this.
We will try to get in touch with organizers of some other local events and guys from university
to get some further feedback.
For Mannheim this will be no problem, we will also try to find someone for Sinsheim.
Also two of my colleagues are from Heidelberg.
On Monday we'll all sit together about what we can do.
How quickly should information be on the wiki?